Doctolib is on a mission to transform the access to healthcare and aims to ease health practitioner's everyday tasks.
The Global Tech Services team is at the center of Doctolib’s ecosystem. The team is present in several locations (France, Germany, Italy). More than 90 tech contributors are composing the team which combines Technical, Data and IT teams.
The Technical Services teams belong to this Organisation and regroup more than 40 contributors globally. They are working with Customer Services & Tech teams (Software Engineers, Devops, Product Managers…) on a daily basis to transform our Tech assets into a service to our customers.
You will join the EHR (Electronic Health Record) Technical Onboarding team whose mission is to facilitate and support healthcare professionals in their installation and deployment with our new CRM solution. Thanks to a good technical knowledge of the product and the medical environment, your role is to install the necessary components and prepare the launch of our users to ensure a smooth start-up and top customer satisfaction.
Your main mission is to plan the deployment of our products at practitioners by importing their medical data and installing/verifying the components necessary for the launch. You will combine your interpersonal skills and technical knowledge to guide our users through this step. The goal is to ensure maximum technical fluidity during the training and launching phase.
Your role will be :
- To be in contact (incoming or outgoing calls) with the practice/medical center to identify their context, validate the technical prerequisites and set up the necessary software components (e.g. setting up card reader)
- Extract and import existing data from the practice, usually using automated tools.
- Thanks to your technical knowledge, answer user’s questions and define solutions to obstacles encountered.
- Interact with the sales, customer support and development teams to improve the product and document problems encountered.
You could be our next team mate if you:
- Have experience as IT system administrator, being able to understand and set up common server structures (Citrix VDI, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services & Active directory deployment policies)
- Are comfortable being in a customer facing role
- Are comfortable in German and English
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- Have knowledge of Active Directory policies (for deployment of software and configurations for users)
- Have previous experience as release manager or software tester with experience of Windows and web applications
- Understands technical needs of customers and are able to explain and guide through process of rolling out
What we offer
- Perks and benefits include a public transport ticket, corporate iPhone, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, lunch vouchers and more.
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days of leave + 1 additional day for each year of service (up to. 30 days)
- A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy.
- Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more.)
The interview process
- Phone conversation with recruiter
- 2 Technical interviews with Technical Services team members
- Final interview with our Technical Services Director
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!