Doctolib is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Network domain. The Network domain aims to build the largest healthcare practitioner network to enable them to coordinate, and improve their patients’ health, whether they are Doctolib clients or not. Indeed, the product developed by the Network domain is free to use for any healthcare professional.
In this role, you will be at the center of Doctolib’s core missions of improving healthcare for both patients and practitioners.
Two teams of this domain are already building features such as instant messaging, shared patient case management, document sharing, exhaustive directory of healthcare practitioners to discuss with, invitations. You will take the product lead of a third team to develop even further the pro networking features. Groups of expertise? Skills endorsement? Patient referral? Join us and help us decide.
What you will do
- Be in charge of your own schedule and prioritise user needs to address while working with them closely
- Own the roadmap project delivery, feature team rituals, organize relevant activities and establish key product management processes, , write all user-stories in the backlog
- Collect feedback, go on field trips, track feature usage and impacts, and partner with data analysts to study habits, workflows, problems of our users (doctors, practice, patients)
- Partner with all the Feature team’s stakeholders to ensure perfect alignment on problems to solve and how
- Work closely in a technical environment to frame, investigate and validate new features
- Contribute to the global growth of the product team by engaging in knowledge sharing, best-practice implementation, and creating new processes to help us adapt as we scale
- You have at least 6 years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership: you have worked with developers, led rituals wrote specifications
- You have worked on functional interfaces (preferably within the software industry) focused on customer experience with a large number of users
- You have a strong analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to your users
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values
- You have a technical background or a clear understanding of developer products (knowledge of the developer tool space)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus
- An experience in social networks / instant messaging is a plus
- You’re highly independent and pragmatic
- You are fluent in English and in French.
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois Perret
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!