We are looking for an Engineering Program Manager to work for our global Tech organization. This role will be based in Paris.
At Doctolib, we have very large ambitions for our product and our customers. As Engineering Program Manager, your goal will be to ensure that the Engineering Doctolib Teams work well together to build the Tech that will bring us to the next level.
You'll work with a large variety of Engineering stakeholders (Directors, Managers, Developers), or teams (Product, Architecture), to help us measure the success of our team, and drive key technical transversal initiatives. As a central point of the organization, you will have a strong exposure to the Tech executive leadership.
This is your opportunity to make a great impact in a fast-growing company that already has 3 tech centers - in Paris, Berlin and Nantes - and which is quickly expanding across France, Germany, and soon other countries.
Your missions :
As an Engineering Program Manager on the Tech Strategy team, you will:
- Lead how we define and measure success for our team delivery
- Define and improve the KPIs & reporting we put in place to measure the effectiveness of our delivery
- Own our Technical Strategic Review process, to ensure our tech teams are achieving the goals that were set
- Drive dedicated executive meetings, to set targets & priorities, and report on progress
- Find ways to continuously improve our Doctolib tech agile methodology;
- Own the prioritization of our Technical improvements
- Collaborate with our various stakeholders (Principal Engineers, Chief Architect, Chief Security Officer) to continuously improve how teams prioritize their ‘technical tasks’. Those tasks aim at reducing our technical debt or risk on the platform.
- Coordinate feature teams to ensure we prioritize globally, and deliver our most critical improvements first in time
- Own our bugs global allocation process, in coordination with Product & Technical Support teams
- Lead global projects aiming at scaling our Tech to support our product ambitions
- Drive key transversal technical projects (e.g. internationalization, design system) to build the most scalable and maintainable product
- Work alongside Principal Engineers on initiatives to improve the modularity of our monolith
Your Skills :
You could be our next team mate if
- You have a can-do attitude and collaborative, extra-mile and positive mindset;
- You are eager to learn and gain responsibility;
- You have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You have strong project management experience, strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- You know how to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Serve, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure).
Now, it would be fantastic if you could also
- have a BS/MS in Software Engineering or related field (equivalent experience may be acceptable).
- have 5+ years of experience in software development or engineering program management in a SaaS company
- Experience with SQL is a strong plus
Recruitment process :
- First call with Talent Hiring Manager
- Video call with the Tech Strategy Manager
- On-site interview (with case study) with Tech Strategy manager and an Engineering Director
Position detail :
- Location: Position based in Paris (Levallois Campus)
- Start date: As soon as possible
About Doctolib :
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!