SRE Engineering Manager (x/f/h)
Regular (CDI) - Levallois
The SRE Application team is taking care of our applicative ecosystem, and is the doctor for the application: curative and preventive care.
We are looking for our next SRE Engineer Managers to handle the growth of this team. The team is currently 3 people big, we want to triple the size in the next year. Our goal is to build a close relationship with features teams at Doctolib, to spread out the SRE culture among all developers, especially about performance and reliability.
You will drive a high performing team, focusing on maximizing efficiency and empowering developers to build performant and reliable products.
As an SRE Engineering Manager you will:
- Manage and grow the performance and also career of each individual on your team
- Manage the growth of the SRE application team(s) (hiring and team(s) organization)
- Ensure the team is applying best practices to drive the Doctolib production platform (oncall, duty, alert management, …)
- With the Engineering Leadership team, set the roadmap for your team, and the end-to-end owner of the team’s production, quality, and delivery
- With the SRE Leadership, spread out the SRE culture through the whole organization
You could be our next team mate if you
- Have 3+ years of people management experience with an SRE team
- Have a significant experience with operations of a web production system
- Be fluent with the pillar of the SRE culture: automation, observability, tests ...
- Have the ability to adapt to the most efficient technologies to solve issues
- Speak English
Now, it would be fantastic if you could also
- Have web development experience in a hyper-growth environment
The interview process
- Recruiter Call (30 min)
- 1st Round Technical Interview (2 hours)
- 2nd Round Technical Interview (2.5 hours)
- Immersion with your future team (3 hours)
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois-Perret
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!