Doctolib is looking for his/her future IT helpdesk technician to provide technical support and give the best experience every day to the 450 Doctolibers in Germany.
The aim is that you ensure an IT landscape in the company that makes all users happy - together with 4 other colleagues.
Your typical tasks will include reacting to incoming user tickets and maintaining the IT infrastructure.
Researching users' problems and resolving them quickly is also a core task.
The iPhone is the company phone and we are also big fans of video conferencing.
Doctolib is growing very fast so technical onboarding can also be part of your monthly activities.
Your missions :
- Reacting to incoming user tickets.
- Maintaining the IT infrastructure
- Understanding and solving IT user’s issues.
- Working in collaboration with our other offices in France and Italy
Your skills :
- Basic experience in network and WLAN configurations, (routing & switching, firewalls, etc.)
- Troubleshooting PC (Mac and Windows) and phone problems (mainly Apple iOS with Android occasionally)
- Knowledge on Active Directory, AzureAD and Google Workspace
- Experience with ticketing systems (Zendesk/Jira)
- Fluent language skills in German and English (French is an advantage but not a must)
In bonus :
- You are quality driven and known as a Solution maker
- You are able to work autonomously and are a team player
The interview process
- 30min phone screen with a Tech Recruiter
- 1h00 interview with the manager
- 45 minutes interview with the Helpdesk team
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!