Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video, and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
We are looking for a sourcer to join our talent team at Doctolib in Berlin and be a part of a small but already existing direct sourcing team.
This is a new role being created for a growing international recruiting structure...
- This is a very strategic and collaborative role: You will partner with recruiters and work with hiring managers, to understand our different markets/products and set strategies to identify great talents, with focus on Sales and business roles.
- You will be an outbound master, identifying proactively talents on a variety of platforms, but you’ll also be able to collaborate with the “inbound team” to drive applications and referrals.
- You will be the guardian of the candidate experience. Making sure to deliver a seamless, personable, and unique experience to all the candidates but also helping us to innovate in this area.
- You’ll learn. A lot. ...You’ll have fun. A lot…. And we are committed to helping you achieve those duties
One of Doctolib’s missions is to build a company of thousands that share the same humanist values.
We are only the beginning of an incredible journey to transform Healthcare in Europe and we are very excited about it.
The TA team is a very unique and caring team of individuals who love cats, dancing, singing, baking, gifs, crazy zoom backgrounds, and having great times altogether. It’s difficult to picture them in a job ad text form so hopefully you’ll get excited by the role and will have the chance to meet them all!
- Have already an experience of at least 1 years in Talent Acquisition ( on business and Sales roles it’s even better)
- Have a passion for sourcing and candidate experience.
- Are willing to grow a career in sourcing (Sourcing isn’t Recruiter little brother and we don’t expect you to become a recruiter but more to grow as a sourcer)
- Willing to implement talent mapping and strategic projects.
- Can pronounce LinkedIn correctly
- German: B2-C1 level
Compensation & start date
- Salary: Aligned on our Recruiters leveling system (fix+bonus)
- Start date: ideally ASAP
Perks for all Doctolibers
- A complete onboarding program through the Doctolib Academy, a special program designed to start you off on the right foot.
- Participate in a custom-designed continual learning programs to develop your skills (language courses, market knowledge, product training...).
- Participate in team-building activities and company events.
Benefit from our extensive fitness options: membership with Urban Sports, as well as other free online options, an onsite gym fitness center (that we will all be happy to use post-COVID).