Doctolib is facing a big challenge: Scaling! New products, new services, new countries, more users (...), we need support to ensure our growth and the Global Technical Services team is key.
What you will do
This team is at the center of Doctolib’s ecosystem, they are dealing with all the subjects related to Technical Support. More than 30 people are composing this team. They are daily working with the Customer Services & Tech team (Software Engineers, Devops, Product Managers…). Its mission are:
- Deliver a best in class onboarding and support;
- Boost client satisfaction and product adoption;
- Fulfill the gap between tech and customers;
Doctolib is looking for a Data Migration Partner.
Directly reporting to the Data Migration Manager, you will work closely with Technical services, Engineering, Business Developers and Key Account Managers. Your mission will be to build the automation of Data import for one of our new products .
- Analyse technical and functional needs
- Design solutions to fix issues
- Write associated technical specifications
- Deploy data extraction and transformation tools while seeking maintainability, reliability and scalability of these tools.
- Carry out tests and technical recipes to validate the data supply and consistency
- Managing data integration projects within Doctolib
- Participate in the development, improvement and automation of these integration processes
- A background in Engineering
- You have 3 years experience in Data
- An understanding of the challenges of data processing. Knowing an ETL tool is a plus
- An experience within a scaling environment, ideally Tech and Saas
- You have excellent communication & listening skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment, with a strong team spirit. And able to think global / act local;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector - You are autonomous and proactive;
- Native speaker in French, you also are fluent in english. German is a plus;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
The interview process
- 30min phone screen with a Tech Recruiter
- 1h Technical interview
- 1h Manager interview
- Half day immersion
Location: Position based in Nantes
Start date: As soon as possible.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!