Doctolib is looking for a talented Product Trainer. What will be your role and who will you join? As a Product Trainer, you will join the People Success team to support the Doctolibers in their product knowledge. Passionate about the product, pedagogical and at ease to speak in public, here are the missions you will be entrusted with:
- Product knowledge management:
- Track the release of new features and test them before creating training content,
- Be at the forefront of product knowledge and answer qualified questions from Technical support teams
- Doctolib Academy:
- Facilitate product DA sessions
- Animating the DA trainers community Product
- Regularly challenge the training program and format according to new features and new team organizations, in order to offer targeted but scalable solutions according to the populations.
- Continuous training:
- Identify the needs within the teams and propose training plans to meet them,
- Select the new impactful features to be presented,
- Create the content of continuing education courses and keep the modules up to date on our e-learning platform,
- Animate live training sessions to keep Doctolibers up to date,
- Market our training courses to managers and end-users:
- Upstream communication campaign,
- Animation of KPI's (participation rate, quiz results, etc.).
- Be in permanent contact with its counterpart in France to propose solutions applicable to both countries and share feedback,
- Participate in the migration of our e-learning solution,
- Participate in the creation of a gamification program for our trainings,
- Test new tools to create and animate our training.
Who are you?
- Good communicator, at ease in front of an audience of 1 to 60 people,
- Curiosity and strong appetite for the product,
- A training star who has already had a role as a referent or trainer within his team,
- Force of proposal, wants to innovate and co-construct this team with us,
- Curious to discover new e-learning tools,
- Experience in project management,
- Native or bilingual in Italian, fluent in English, both spoken and written,
- Versatile and adaptable.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe. As you will be one of our first hires based in Milan, you will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Italy. This is an unprecedented development opportunity that will allow you to join us from the get go and be a key contributor to our success.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 150,000 healthcare professionals and 4000 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 70+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Location: Position based in our Milan offices
Package: Attractive salary
Start date: As soon as possible