You will be accountable to build a super solid and diverse Leadership team in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. The leaders you will recruit will help shape a better healthcare system for tomorrow.
You will be fully responsible for owning and executing executive level (Director and Vice President) searches. Your main missions can be described as follow:
- Be a trusted advisor to our C-Level executives on recruitment topics
- Creating unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best and brightest
- Developing prospects into candidates through engagement and assessment
- Calibrating candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders
- Conducting on-site interviews, participating in debriefs, performing 360 degree reference checks, and presenting employment offers on behalf of Doctolib
- Continually contributing to the knowledge base of executive recruiting, and Doctolib by providing education on relevant industries and talent pools
- Help us improving our recruitment process to keep on attracting the best candidates
- Collaborate with our talent intelligence team to help our Leaders gain a better understanding of the talent market
You could be our next team mate if you:
- 4+ years of recruitment experience in a data and process driven organization
- Are curious and have a strong business sense and deep interest in business topics
- Have strong communication and persuasion skills
- Are able to articulate complex arguments in a polished and professional manner to convince candidates and manage your internal stakeholders
- Have knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Have experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Are Self-assured; not easily thrown, able to think on your feet and work on highly confidential searches with senior leadership
- Are driven and push relentlessly high standards
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- Have German talent market expertise
- Possess an extensive knowledge of and excitement for the technology space (Tech / SW / SaaS / Platforms).
The interview process
- Phone screen
- Hiring Manager interview
- Case study
- Peer meeting
- The role can be based without in Berlin or Paris
- Attractive compensation package
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!