Doctolib is looking for a Content Producer to inspire, attract, motivate, and educate our internal and external audiences. We’re looking for a talented storyteller who will source interesting stories, and transform them into compelling pieces of content for multiple channels (blogs, email campaigns, newsletters, website, landing pages, slide decks, ads, social media posts...) and formats (copy, video, infographics, images…).
As part of the People Engagement team, you will:
- partner with the Employer Branding team on campaigns and initiatives to improve brand awareness towards talents.
- work closely with the Employee Engagement and Social Impact teams, to identify needs, produce ad hoc content and proofread pieces authored by others.
- source, create, edit, help publish and repurpose compelling stories that showcase the company uniqueness and values.
- ensure core message alignment across all assets, and consistency with key messaging, tone of voice and overarching brand.
- adapt your content to the format best suited to reach different segments of our audiences, both internal (individual contributors, managers, parents, new joiners...) and external (qualified candidates who relate to our values, vision and mission).
- organise, curate, syndicate, and maintain our content, in order to keep it fresh, relevant and engaging for our audiences, based on their interests, the industry trends, and key elements of messaging.
- measure the impact of your work to understand what’s resonating or not, iterate and improve.
It’s hard to find a more diverse skill set than the one in the People Engagement team: internal communications, software engineering, event organization, talent acquisition, digital marketing… to name a few. Yet, all the team members have something in common (apart from lame jokes and baking cakes): they care about people, attracting them, making them grow, keeping them engaged and bringing a bit of fun in the lives of Doctolibers. They leverage and multiply all these competencies to create an authentic experience you’ll remember.
You could be our next teammate if you
- are a true storyteller,
- have impeccable copywriting, rewriting and editing skills with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a copywriter or content producer, in-house or agency,
- have a love for words and visuals with an impact and a purpose,
- know how to tweak and adapt your content to the targeted medium,
- understand the constraints and specificities of your audience,
- ideally have already worked in a fast-paced environment (innovation lab, startup or scaleup for example) so you are used to prioritizing your workload and navigating a company in growth mode,
- are organised, curious, and a learner at heart,
- can work on several projects simultaneously and keep track of your progress and results to improve,
- consider personal efficiency a forte,
- are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local,
- recognize yourself in our SCALES pillars (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure),
- have a native level of English, and are fluent in French.
Now, it would be fantastic if you could also
- be a pro of SEO and metadata
- can create and coordinate a network of vendors to produce media content,
- speak another language (German and/or Italian),
- have a certain understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare.
More about the position
- Full time
- Position based in our Levallois DoctoCampus, inaugurated in January 2020, facing the Seine with several external terraces, company cafeteria (Foodcheri) and unlimited hot beverages.
- Package: fix + bonus
- Start Date: as soon as possible
What you’ll get by joining us
- An extensive and tailored onboarding program - The Doctolib Academy,
- A personalised learning program based on your professional goals and skills (language courses, sales courses, product training, market research, etc),
- Team building activities, and monthly company wide events,
- A referral program giving you access to our DoctoStore where you can stock up on Doctolib branded swag or make a donation to a charity,
- Free healthcare insurance for you and your family,
- Discounted membership rates for Gymlib,
- Lunch vouchers (Swile)
- For parents, we offer a 1-month leave for the second parent
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.