Doctolib is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our PEER (Platform Engineering / Efficiency Reliability) domain. He/she will have the opportunity to improve the day-to-day job of 40 features teams (+300 People: PM, developers, analysts, designers)
A top priority for this team is to serve the Feature team in their journey of building products for Practitioners and Patients, with security, scale, reliability in mind
The PEER Product’s team designs and delivers products used by the whole Tech & Product organization. The team is in charge of:
- Enabling the Features teams to work efficiently in the codebase, keeping a high level of quality and release smoothly code in product
- Identify tools / features which can be platform-ized and become an internal product for the whole company and take advantage of the force multiplier effect. Such as “Notification Platform to send SMS, Email and Push", “Experimentation Platform“ and so on...
What you will do
- Lead the PEER Product’s team and be in charge of the recruitment & the management of the team mates.
- Work on the vision with the PEER’s Director and communicate this vision internally
- Own the roadmap project delivery, feature team rituals, organize relevant activities and establish key product management processes;
- Conduct user interviews and prioritise user needs to address while working with them closely
- Lead the execution and adoption of the PEER’s products across the organization
- Familiar with prioritization frameworks like RICE to organize opportunity backlogs
- Work closely with developers, product manager, data analyst
You could be our next team mate if you:
- You have at least 5 years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership: you have worked with developers, led rituals wrote specifications
- You have already manage a team of product managers
- You have a strong analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data
- You are customer-centric
- You have a technical background or a clear understanding of developer products (knowledge of the developer tool space)
- You’re highly independent and pragmatic
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois Perret
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!