Join a team of hard working entrepreneurs, who are passionate about transforming healthcare and play an active role in shaping a fast-growing company from day one!
Directly reporting to the People Engagement Director, you will work closely with executive sponsors and internal ambassadors.
It’s hard to find a more diverse skill set than the one in the People Engagement team: internal communications, software engineering, event organization, talent acquisition, digital marketing… to name a few. Yet, all the team members have something in common (apart from lame jokes and baking cakes): they care about people, attracting them, making them grow, keeping them engaged and bringing a bit of fun in the lives of Doctolibers. They leverage and multiply all these competencies to create an authentic experience you’ll remember.
Doctolib is looking for a Social Impact lead to spearhead our ESG/CSR initiatives, covering four streams:
- Community & Ecosystem Impact
- Environmental Impact
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Impact
- Governance & Compliance
Your role will be to develop a vibrant Social Impact culture at Doctolib by:
- Refining the global Social Impact strategy of our company
- Designing engaging initiatives to amplify internal reach,
- Recruiting and managing a network of internal ambassadors and sponsors,
- Leading scalable programs and measuring their impact and results.
What you will do
- Designing and rolling out a clear framework to enable our ESG strategy at company and individual levels (toolkits, reporting/KPIs...),
- Creating, engaging and facilitating internal communities to foster bottom-up engagement,
- Liaising with company leadership and key departments to create strong alignment with our long-term Social Impact goals,
- Creating an ecosystem of external partners to scale our initiatives."
You could be our next team mate if you:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform healthcare,
- Are a solution malker,
- Combine strategic thinking and a hands-on approach,
- Consider personal efficiency a forte,
- Are a great project manager, and an excellent communicator,
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the CSR/ESG fields,
- Can manage stakeholder across a company,
- Are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local,
- Recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- Are fluent in English, with a native level in French;
Now, it would be fantastic if you could also
- Bring some experience in certification (B Corp, Entreprise à Mission...),
- Speak another language (German and/or Italian),
- Have a certain understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare.
More about the position
- Full time
- Position based in our Levallois DoctoCampus, inaugurated in January 2020, facing the Seine with several external terraces, company cafeteria (Foodcheri) and unlimited hot beverages.
- Package: fix + bonus
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!