Doctolib is hiring a Talent Acquisition Partner for our Italian team. As you will be one of our first hires based in Milan, you will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Italy. This is an unprecedented development opportunity that will allow you to join us from the get go and be a key contributor to our success.
In this position you will report directly to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager and you will play a pivotal role in our expansion, hiring for key roles that will shape the success of our company on the Italian market. We are looking for a talent magnet who is deeply passionate about recruitment and can be a true partner to our hiring managers.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- Hire top talents to help Doctolib achieves its vision: help millions of people get access to healthcare
- Be a strategic partner to your hiring managers, from designing fit for purpose assessments to helping them gather market intelligence to facilitating effective and thoughtful hiring decisions
- Be continuously on the lookout for talent: source, network, organize and participate to events
- Create and execute scalable hiring strategies, we want you to be autonomous!
- Know your numbers and constantly work on improving them
- Keep your business and talent acquisition knowledge up to date and share it with your teammates
Who are you?
- You have solid experience and a proven track record in end to end Talent Acquisition. You have experienced hiring at scale and partnering closely with your hiring managers to manage ambitious hiring projects.
- You simply don’t compromise when on talent, even if it means going back to the drawing board and re-starting a search from scratch.
- You are highly organized and know how to find efficiencies to optimize your time and outcome. You are tech savvy and use it to do more with less.
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision and communicate to a diverse audience.
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You are highly proficient in Italian (both written and spoken) and fluent in English. French and/or German are “nice to have”.
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;