Executive Sourcer (x/f/m)
Doctolib is on a mission to transform the access to healthcare and is looking for a Executive Sourcer to join the Executive Talent Acquisiton team.
This role is created to continue to support our Executive recruitment on specific hard to fill roles but also for Strategic positions in the new market we will open along our growth.
We firmly believe in sourcing as a strategic function (not Recruiter's little brother/sister). We will help you to grow your career, expand your skillset and aptitudes.
The TA team is a very unique and caring team of individuals who love cats, dancing, singing, baking, gifs, chess, crazy zoom backgrounds, and having great times altogether. It’s difficult to picture them in a job ad text form so hopefully you’ll get excited by the role and will have the chance to meet them all!
What you will do
- This is a very strategic and collaborative role: You will partner with audacious recruiters and challenge your hiring managers (often Directors) to understand our different markets/products and set strategies to identify great talents.
- You will be an outbound master, identifying proactively talents , but you’ll also be able to collaborate with the “inbound team” to drive applications and referrals.
- You will be the guardian of the candidate experience. Making sure to deliver a seamless, personable, and unique experience to all the candidates but also helping us to innovate in this area.
- You’ll learn. A lot. ...You’ll have fun. A lot…. And we are committed to helping you achieve those duties
You could be our next team mate if you:
- Have already an experience of at least 3 years recruiting and hunting for Executive candidates
- Have good mindset about market research and are willing to explore business areas and organization in depth
- Can collaborate efficiently with recruiters and hiring managers
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- Want to grow your career as a Sourcer and understand this is not a entry-level role to become a recruiter
- Can handle core Sourcing tools (ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter) and basic Booleans logic
- Are driven by data and understand the implications of data integrity.
The interview process
- Initial call with Hiring Manager
- Sourcing Interviews (45 min*2)
- Collaboration interview (60 min)
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location : Levallois (2 days of remote/week)
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!