Doctolib is looking for a Product Manager to join our team to reinforce our investment on one of our top priorities: data privacy.
Our Product Team is building the product roadmap of Doctolib and ensures that the solutions are suitable for our users' needs while identifying ways to improve our products and continue to improve the healthcare system.
What you will do
- Identify our users' problems and needs to based on data and user research, and build a prioritized roadmap to address them
- Deploy innovative solutions to increase the level of data security while minimizing the functional impact on our users
- Be able to explain and convince the different stakeholders about your choices
- Take charge of defining each project specifications and ensure key product management processes for the confidentiality and security of health data
- Drive execution of the projects, validation of the developments, the rollout and follow-up results and impacts in production autonomously
- Go on field trips to study habits and workflows in practices to gather their needs
- Work cross-functionally with development teams, user researchers, designers, and data analysts in an agile environment.
You could be our next team mate if you :
- You have at least 3 years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership: you have worked with developers, led rituals wrote specifications;
- You have a strong technical background and have experience with large SaaS applications with large user bases.
- You have a strong analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data;
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to the field;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have a proven track record of adapting a product to regulations while ensuring a great user experience
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
Now, it would be fantastic if you could also:
- You are a fluent speaker of English. If you also speak German or French it would be a plus!
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!