Doctolib is looking for an HR operations intern/apprentice to support its initiatives around Employee support and data quality. Your mission will be to prepare, lead, follow-up and challenge strategic projects inside the HR operations team and to coordinate action at the European scale.
Directly reporting to the HR Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with HR operations from France and Germany.
Doctolib is a fast growing company which keeps evolving to provide the best support to its customers but also to its employees. The HR operations team aims at providing tier-1 support and advisory for all employees to make sure they can focus on revolutionizing healthcare. Our team’s remit do cover the following areas:
- Payroll & administration for Doctolibers
- HR advisory through business partnering and collective relationships
- HR Compliance & regulations
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on 2 KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model :
- Employee engagement score
- HR support quality to managers
What will be your missions?
Migrate and update HR operations-related content in our brand new dedicated internal platform.
As part of a global project improving all teams, Doctolib is deploying a state-of-the-art platform for employee communication and documentation (Happeo).
- Ensure current content is reviewed, updated, upgraded and then migrated over this new platform
- Rethink the bond between the HR operations teams and Doctolibers
- Project management follow-up: general planning, action plan & associated follow-up, meeting organization & synthesis, coordination with different stakeholders, translations where necessary
- Testing and validating the solution to provide the best solution to Doctolibers
Structure Knowledge Management for the people operations-team
- Propose a design for HR operations documentation, based on feedbacks, interviews and design
- Configure and test expected structure
- Ensure roles & responsibilities definition and implementation, along with dedicated training for content owners
- Contribute to migration/update of existing content
Contribute to HR operations KPI & reporting
- Run existing reports to contribute to data quality initiatives
- Perform ad hoc analytics when required based on information extracted from our core HR system Workday
- Help in designing, testing and implementing new reports
Who are you?
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You are detail-oriented and eager to structure your thoughts and your work. When you’re in charge of something, we’re sure it’s in good hands.
- You are data-oriented and comfortable/willing to analyze data through Office or Google-suite (pivot tables, advanced formulas, charts, sum up figures…)
- You are tech-savvy / tech-curious and comfortable with digital tools
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are able to deal with confidential data in a responsible way as an HR professional
- You are native in French and fluent in English. German is a plus!
Location: Position based in our headquarters in Levallois-Perret
Package: Attractive salary (fix and bonus)
Start date: As soon as possible.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.