Doctolib is on a mission to transform the access to healthcare and is looking for a Senior User Researcher to launch its future products....
It’s hard to find a more diverse skill set than the one you’ll find in the Design team: Brand Design, Product Design, UX Writing, and User Research of course.
Their goal: To bring the customers into our product: understanding behaviour, attitudes, and needs. You will join a truly outstanding, ambitious, and talented research team. The team is defined by their values: acceptance, authenticity, and openness.
What you will do
- Partaking in the better understanding of Doctolib’s customers:
- from patients to health professionals, and including medical secretaries.
- On a daily basis, you will be in charge of leading research projects for the product, marketing, and strategy teams
- Be part of a growing team and work hand-in-hand with our direct and indirect stakeholders in Germany.
- You will be leading of testing prototypes both before and after the development (Methodology, recruitment, tests, insight collection and analysis, reporting) to make sure the solutions that have been designed answer correctly the problem we identified.
You could be our next teammate if you :
- You have 5+ years of experience in conducting research (ideally) in a tech/product company.
- You have extensive experience in leading user research projects end to end both before and after the development (Methodology, recruitment, tests, insight collection and analysis, reporting).
- Empathy is not just a buzzword for you but part of your DNA.
- You are a strong team spirit and a dedicated team player.
- When it comes to research, you represent a true evangelist.
Now, it would be fantastic if you could also:
- You are a fluent speaker of English and German to be able to conduct interviews in both languages. If you also speak French, it would be a plus!
- Adapt quickly to change and embrace it in the fast phase and agile environment
- You can build trustworthy rapport with your partners and stakeholders.
- You know how to plan, analyze, synthesize, formulate and present your work in a clear and convincing way.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!