Doctolib is looking for a Product Marketing Manager - Online Bookings (x/f/m) to join our team. You will be assigned to one of Doctolib’s products & your mission will be to drive product success with existing and prospective users in Germany.
Directly reporting to a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with Product Management, Onboarding & other marketing teams.
- Your goal will be to drive adoption and usage of our online booking product by patients in Germany, by looking at both supply and demand of online bookings
- On the supply side, you will gain a deep understanding of how practitioners set up and use Doctolib, and the potential ways to influence them. Your objective will be to grow the share of slots that are bookable online by patients.
- On the demand side, you will conduct quantitative and qualitative research to segment our existing and prospecting audience base, identify how patients look for appointments and how their needs and journeys differ (e.g. by segment, doctor specialty). Your objective will be to boost usage of our product with existing users, and acquire new users
- You will bring together patient and practitioner findings to formulate targeted strategies with a clear set of KPIs and precise action plan to boost both the supply and demand side
- You will run different workstreams with a complex set of senior stakeholders (across product, doctor engagement, onboarding, sales, GTM and Marketing teams) to implement your action plan
- You will define and deliver targeted Marketing campaigns (across owned channels, social media etc) to acquire new users and boost engagement with existing users
- You will closely monitor success through trackings that you established and help prepare regular presentations to the Doctolib leadership team
You could be our next team mate if
- You have 5-6 years work experience in a B2C Marketing or product role, with ideally 1-2 years in Product Marketing
- You are a polymath, and want to be involved in both shaping the strategies but also getting into the detail of implementation
- You have experience and are interested in shaping the product on the patient side (value proposition, positioning, messaging, naming & taglines and finally marketing content)
- You are a data centric person, but understand the value of also gathering qualitative insights
- You are strategic and creative, with an interest in delivering B2C campaigns
- You have a good sense of prioritization & organization and experience in managing a complex set of stakeholders
- You are customer centric: being able to have the interests of patients at heart while understanding well doctor preferences
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- You are fluent in English and German. Being able to speak French and/or Italian would be a big plus
What you’ll get by joining us
- An extensive and tailored four month onboarding program - The Doctolib Academy
- A personalised learning program based on your professional goals and skills (language courses, sales courses, product training, market research, etc)
- Team building activities (2-4) and monthly company wide events and activities
- A referral program giving you access to our DoctoStore where you can stock up on Doctolib branded swag or make a donation to a charity
- A flexible work environment with an optional 2 remote days/week
- Lunch vouchers
- A Company Pension Scheme
- 28 days of holidays per year (for full-time positions)
- Discounted membership rates for Urban Sports Club
- Refund of your monthly public transportation ticket
- Unlimited tea/coffee, juice, fresh fruits & vegetables, cereals & snacks
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe. We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Joining Doctolib means joining a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing our SCALES values:
- SERVE : Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & their patients
- CARE : Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN : Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE : Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!