Our first mission at Doctolib : ameliorate the lives of healthcare professionals and their patients. We need you to make this happen!
Your role / Your missions
Over the past 2 years, our creative Design team has been growing and now includes more than 25 multicultural and multidisciplinary designers. As we continue to expand our Nantes offices, we are looking for our first Senior Product Designer to join the team! As the team expands and takes form, here is a rundown of some of your responsibilities :
- Crafting & designing the best solution for our healthcare professionals,
- Leading design processes & methodologies within your feature team: from feature prioritization to final sketches and product optimization along the way,
- Create excellent team coordination within your feature team and Doctolib at scale
- Animate co-creation workshops with the different teams (product, tech, data, sales, etc.).
- You’ll be using systems like Figma, Oxygen (our inhouse design system), Asana, just to name a few.
It’s hard to find a more diverse skill set than the one you’ll find in the Design team: User Research, Brand Design, UX Writing, and Product Design of course.
Yet, all the team members have something in common: they care about providing the best experience to our users, as well as attracting and engaging them on all our products (patient, telehealth, healthcare professionals & hospitals).
Their goal: move from a complex context to create and design the simplest solution for our users with a pixel perfect approach.
With designers across our different offices (Paris & Berlin for now) you’ll be able to learn & grow your design skills in a multicultural environment.
Want to know more about Design at Doctolib?
- Discover our design system: Oxygen
- Other useful links:
- Growing from 2 to 22 designers (FR)
- Ux Writing at Doctolib (FR)
- Developers & Designers reunited to create our design system (FR)
- Covid 19 impact on our products (EN)
You could be our next team mate if you :
Are a full stack designer, at ease on both UX and UI methodologies,
Have proven experiences working in a strong tech & product oriented environment,
Enjoy challenging yourself and your teammates to improve the products you’re working on,
Have led global design processes and have a minimum of 5 years experience,
Want to help us build a dedicated design team in Nantes.
Now, it would be fantastic if you could also:
- Have a fluent level of English (mandatory), German as a plus
- Be interested in mentoring other designers and create a strong relationship with our international design team
What you’ll get by joining us :
- Join a team of entrepreneurs, hard workers who are passionate about transforming healthcare.
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one.
- A complete onboarding program through the Doctolib Academy, a special program designed to start you off on the right foot.
- Participate in a custom designed continual learning programs to develop your skills (language courses, market knowledge, product training...).
- Participate in team building activities, company events and enjoy a Gymlib memberships, as well as other free online options*.
- Enjoy working from our Nantes DoctoCampus, inaugurated in April 2020 and located 2 minutes away from the Nantes Gare Sud
COVID Note : We have adapted our company perks and events to the current sanitary restrictions. Our Happiness and Events Manager has come up with numerous remote options to keep you happy and fit, from the comfort and safety of your home.
Joining Doctolib means joining a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing our values :
SERVE : Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & their patients
CARE : Take care of our team
ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
LEARN : Be humble and learn 3 things every day
ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
STRUCTURE : Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
The interview process
More about the position
- Full time
- CDI contract
- Free Healthcare Insurance for you and your family
- Swile Lunch Card
- Start Date: January 2021
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!