Doctolib is looking for a Growth Project Manager. Joining the Growth Lab, your mission will be to lead and contribute to projects at the intersection of product, marketing and sales to fuel growth.
Directly reporting to the Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the B2B, Product Marketing & Customer Engagement, B2C teams.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- Contribute to the expansion of Doctolib in France and abroad
- Design & implement a best-in-class B2B website to showcase Doctolib benefits and features to prospects
- Design & implement a best-in-class inbound marketing stack
- Support Country launch team
- Manage end-to-end projects aimed at creating and optimizing the lead generation platform
- Identify, size and prioritize marketing opportunities
- Lead the project from start to finish, working closely with Design, Product, Tech, Sales and Data teams
- Analyze performances and drive optimizations
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on 2 KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model :
- New MRR
- Marketing & Sales CVR
Who are you?
- You have your head in the clouds, but your feet on the ground: whilst you have a strong strategic thinking mindset, you are also pragmatic, have a do-er attitude and enjoy rolling up your sleeves
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a tech company at a product or business position, or in a consulting firm
- You have a proven track record of managing complex projects, involving several teams and different expertises, and enjoy navigating an organization
- You enjoy working on cross-functional projects, and bring people of different expertises together (Marketing, Product, Design, Tech, Sales, Data, etc) to deliver best-in-class solutions
- You have a strong product sense and mindset, and an intermediate understanding of tech
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French, German or Italian is a plus;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
Location: Position based in our Paris HQ
Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus)
Start date: As soon as possible.