WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
As a Product Operations Strategy Intern, you will play a key role in supporting Doctolib’s Product Operations team ensure that all product managers in Europe want to join Doctolib. You will contribute to continuously ensuring that our organizational strategy is aligned with Doctolib’s priorities, setting best-in class processes, guaranteeing communication with other teams at Doctolib and animating product team life.
You will be reporting directly to the Product Operations Director within the Product Operations team and will interact with the Product Directors, the Product Managers but also other Doctolib teams such as Design, Tech, Data, and Customer Engagement.
This is your opportunity to make a great impact in a fast-growing company that already has 3 tech centers - in Paris, Berlin and Nantes - and which product reach is quickly expanding across France, Germany, and soon other countries.
Your core missions :
Managed by the Product Operations Director, you will help:
- Launch and deploy best-in-class processes in order to make Doctolib’s Product Team scale with solid bases;
- Deploy our PM Talent Growth Program by improving our organizational strategy, from hiring to growing our talents and improving their career path;
- Design and lead the Onboarding & Continuous trainings;
- Ensure the adoption and update of the Written content on our best practices (PM Bible);
- Lead the promotion of our best practices externally (eg Meetups) to attract talents and make Doctolib shine;
- Animate the rituals within the Product team (with either the Product team or the Product & Tech Leadership).
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE & FIT
Doctolib’s team is the right fit for you if:
- You have a can-do attitude and collaborative, extra-mile and positive mindset;
- You are eager to learn and gain responsibility;
- You have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are used to working in an international environment;
- You are fluent in both English and French;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Serve, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure).
- You’re applying for a last-year internship and you’re available for a 6-month internship starting as soon as possible or June/ July 2021;
- You have a Master degree in business or engineering;
- Ideally, you have previous experience in consulting or product management.
- First call with Anna, Talent Hiring Manager
- Video call with Charlotte de Beauregard, Product Operations Director
- Video call (with case study) with Charlotte
- Location: Position based in Levallois Perret (92)
- Start date: June / July 2021