As a Product Operations Strategy Intern, you will play a key role in supporting Doctolib’s Product Operations team ensure that all product managers in Europe want to join Doctolib. You will contribute to continuously ensuring that our organizational strategy is aligned with Doctolib’s priorities, setting best-in class processes, guaranteeing communication with other teams at Doctolib and animating product team life.
You will be reporting directly to the Product Operations Director within the Product Operations team and will interact with the Product Directors, the Product Managers but also other Doctolib teams such as Design, Tech, Data, and Customer Engagement.
This is your opportunity to make a great impact in a fast-growing company that already has 3 tech centers - in Paris, Berlin and Nantes - and which product reach is quickly expanding across France, Germany, and soon other countries.
Your core missions :
Managed by the Product Operations Director, you will help:
- Launch and deploy best-in-class processes in order to make Doctolib’s Product Team scale with solid bases;
- Deploy our PM Talent Growth Program by improving our organizational strategy, from hiring to growing our talents and improving their career path;
- Design and lead the Onboarding & Continuous trainings;
- Ensure the adoption and update of the Written content on our best practices (PM Bible);
- Lead the promotion of our best practices externally (eg Meetups) to attract talents and make Doctolib shine;
- Animate the rituals within the Product team (with either the Product team or the Product & Tech Leadership).
Doctolib’s team is the right fit for you if:
- You have a can-do attitude and collaborative, extra-mile and positive mindset;
- You are eager to learn and gain responsibility;
- You have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are used to working in an international environment;
- You are fluent in both English and French;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Serve, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure).
- You’re applying for a last-year internship and you’re available for a 6-month internship starting as soon as possible or September 2021;
- You have a Master degree in business or engineering;
- Ideally, you have previous experience in consulting or product management.
The interview process
- First call with Maïté, Hiring Manager
- On-site interview (with case study) with Maïté Roederer and Charlotte de Beauregard (Product Operations Director)
- Location: Position based in Levallois Perret (92)
- Start date: September 2021
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfil three entrepreneurial missions :
1. Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
3. Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritising data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!