Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 125,000 healthcare professionals and 3,000 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 50+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
- 125,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
We are hiring Engineering Managers to build new feature teams and products that will be key to the future of healthcare.
Acting both as people manager and Tech expert you will ...
- Coach, mentor and lead a feature team of Full-stack developers.
- Make technical decisions every day
- Build a high performing team
- Focus on maximizing efficiency
- Empower the team to build better products
- Co-create and collaborate closely with product leaders to ensure the road-map is delivered to the best of our ability
- Work closely with the People Team to recruit, develop and retain talent
- Be hands-on coding given the need
You are an engineer at heart but love leading people. You previously aced back-end functionalities on MVC frameworks, have the ability to adapt to the most efficient technologies to solve issues, bring solutions to the table, develop super robust and secure products with extreme programming practices.
Our deployments occur up to 3 times a day, and we are backed with 16K+ tests here.
The technological environment of our product is relatively simple with React in front- and Ruby in back-end(Optional for the role), hosted in a monolithic repository. However, in our ecosystem you will also be able to see TypeScript, NodeJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, ReactiveX and ElasticSearch.
We have around 250 people across our technology centers in Berlin, Paris and Nantes. 120 of them are software engineers, organized in features teams (mini-startups) with 5 - 6 members. Pair programming and code reviews are a common practice. Each member has regular one on ones with their Engineering Manager to develop their career.
Under the hood, our systems integrate with doctors and hospitals booking systems so patients can access the healthcare they need at any time. We build systems that help tens of thousands of doctors focus on taking care of their patients.
Some things to enjoy
- An extensive on-boarding program
- MacBook or Linux-Laptop as requested by you
- German or French classes
- Time and budget for self-development (conferences, training material, etc.)
- A super fun international team
- A monthly team building budget
- A management academy
- An exchange program between Berlin and Paris
- A great office in the heart of Berlin
- A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends, Hackathons, Meetups, etc.
- Public transport support, professional iPhone, discount for Urban Sport Club, etc.
You have the feeling to need more information? Feel free to dig into Doctolib's...
Apply now! Join us on this mission. We are excited to help you grow with us.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!