⚠️ During the COVID-19 lockdown, we have adapted our recruitment processes to carry out 100% of our interviews remotely. Similarly, we have transformed our onboarding program, we are now welcoming and onboarding all new Doctolibers remotely during the lockdown in Germany and France. ⚠️
Building a fantastic team has always been part of Doctolibs core mission.
As our Design Operations Lead, you will join our collaborative, passionate and high performing Design team. Growing from 2 to 20 persons in 2,5 years, you'll be focusing on building process excellence and standards that will enhance team velocity.
Work side by side with Product, Tech and other departments to improve the way design is incorporated into the company and participate in highly strategic projects.
Some of your daily challenges:
- Establish a highly efficient Product Design organization: Continuously improve the processes, practice, and culture of the Design team
- Build & manage the complete Doctolib design system on Figma in collaboration with product designers & tech teams.
- Ensure frictionless collaboration in order to reduce communication gaps.
- Improve the flow of information between the Design team and its counterparts in order to improve collaboration and design global quality.
- Evangelize the value of product design across the whole company
Who you are:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product design and design ops
- UI blackbelt & details oriented profile
- Excellent communication skills & ability to federate teams across the company
- Strategic and hands-on mindset
- Experienced in building processes across teams & countries
- Design toolbox: Figma, Storybook, Zeroheight, PhraseApp etc.
What’s in it for you ?
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, help find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
You'll have the opportunity to revolutionise a whole industry;
We're building a diverse and inclusive culture full of passionate people who love what they do; please click to apply below and get in touch with me today. Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates.
Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Here at Doctolib, we all share the same obsession: provide the best experience for our users and change the way people access healthcare.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 125,000 healthcare professionals and 3,000 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 50+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
- 125,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale