Growing from 2 to 25 multidisciplinary designers in 2,5 years, we’re now entering a new stage in scaling the team.
As our Design Operations Lead you'll be focusing on supporting the Design team to be more efficient and effective to achieve our next big projects. Helping creatives to do what they do best, you’ll raise the team by improving coordination between designers, processes, tools and culture across Doctolib & outside !
Some of your daily challenges:
- Team Coordination : Raise our team’s velocity by making sure that processes are well executed as well as taking care of workshops, all-hands, creative share-outs, executive reviews. You’ll also be able to partner with product & people teams on scaling hiring & set up onboarding programs & strategies.
- Team Processes: Improve the team efficiency by continuously scaling workflows & design processes between designers (user researchers, ux writers, brand designers) and Product & tech teams from discovery to delivery.
- Team Tools: From the usage of Figma to continuously improving our Design System, you’ll be the guardian of our toolbox providing best practices & innovative tools to the team.
- Team Culture: Become an evangelist, advocate, and educator on behalf of our design team internally and externally as well as strengthening our creative work environment.
Who you are:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product design and first experience in designOps
- UI blackbelt & details oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills & ability to federate teams across the company
- Strategic and hands-on personality
- Experienced in building processes across teams & countries
- Design toolbox: Figma, Storybook, Zeroheight, PhraseApp etc.
What’s in it for you ?
We're building a diverse and inclusive culture full of passionate people who love what they do; please click to apply below and get in touch with me today. Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates.
Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap. Here at Doctolib, we all share the same obsession: provide the best experience for our users and change the way people access healthcare.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 3,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 60+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
SCALES: Our 6 pillars
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale