Are you ready to protect the security and privacy of our patients to ensure the best user experience of the top European healthcare product used and loved by millions of patients and doctors? If so, we are looking for a skilled, passionate platform security engineer who has a hands-on approach in the development of our stack security. Security is our absolute priority and that’s why we want to build the best team to maintain a state-of-the-art, healthcare compliant, security level.
What you will do :
- Ensure that our services are securely configured, on premise and in the cloud
- Setup and operate platform security infrastructure including authentication, event monitoring and alerting
- Help to implement a zero trust architecture
- Harden our systems- Instrument systems to enable detection of intrusions
- Build tools to secure our systems, networks, applications and products
- Design and enforce golden security rules
Your profile :
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the security domain
- You are experienced with Linux internals and hardening
- You have a strong understanding and experience with attacks and mitigations methods
- You have a good understanding of security in distributed systems at scale
- You are proficient in one or more development or scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Bash
- You are autonomous, pragmatic & have good structuration skills
- You speak English and French fluently
- Appreciated : AWS, kubernetes, Elasticsearch stack
The Interview process :
- 30min phone screen with a Tech Recruiter
- 1h technical interview
- Take home test with restitution
More about the position :
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois-Perret
- Start Date : ASAP
About the remote policy at Doctolib :
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month.
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest ehealth startup in Europe.
For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings.
For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors. We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organisation where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!