Are you ready to protect the security and privacy of our patients to ensure the best user experience of the top European healthcare product used and loved by millions of patients and doctors? If so, we are looking for a skilled, passionate platform security engineer who has a hands-on approach in the development of our stack security.
We are growing internationally, helping more and more professionals each month and launching new projects. Thus, security is our absolute priority and that’s why we want to build the best team to maintain a state-of-the-art, healthcare compliant, security level.
What you will do :
Your main missions will be:
- Lead the platform security team
- Grow the Platform Security department in order to protect Doctolib's assets, taking into account our international expansion
- Define long term strategy with the CISO for the security of the platform at Doctolib (budget, roadmap, resources and organisation)
- Act as a project manager in the implementation of Platform Security roadmap
- Design and enforce golden security rules
- Organize security by design with related teams such as Devops, Engineering
- Move the architecture forward to a zero trust architecture
- Improve the hardening of our systems
- Instrument systems to enable detection of intrusions
- Build tools to secure our systems, networks, applications and products
Your first missions :
- Implement a full monitoring and alerting system
- Harden the access control policy
Your profile :
We are looking for someone with
- An experience working as a team leader
- Experience implementing security practices related to software platforms
- Experience working in a large cloud SaaS software company
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the security domain
- You are experienced with Linux internals and hardening
- You have a strong understanding and experience with attacks and mitigations methods
- You have a good understanding of security in distributed systems at scale
- Proficient in one or more development or scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash
- Appreciated : AWS fluent (if not a training program is possible)
- You speak English and French fluently
- You are autonomous, pragmatic & have good structuration skills
What we offer you :
- A team of 1 000 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences & free time dedicated to prepare talks for meetups and conferences
- Great office in Levallois !
- Team building : DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoWeekends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry !
- Contract: full-time position
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: based in our headquarter at Levallois (relocation package if needed)
- Package: attractive salary depending on profile