About Docket: Docket is a B2B SaaS startup in Indianapolis that aims to eliminate wasteful meetings in the workplace. We’re building a meeting-focused software that makes it easy to collaboratively create agendas, document decisions, and track action items, resulting in greater organizational alignment and, more importantly, happier employees.
About this role: Docket is looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative to be the first point of contact and interaction with prospects. Ultimately, the SDR is responsible for presenting high-quality opportunities to the sales team, and you will own prospecting, lead qualification, and scheduling of initial meetings.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospecting: Responsible for owning prospecting activities (fielding inbound inquiries and performing outbound outreach) and for scheduling initial meetings / demos. You’ll identify qualified prospects, contact them (via email, phone, and/or social media), and manage activities in Docket’s CRM (currently HubSpot).
- Sales Support: You will work with the Sales leader in the demo-to-close and post-sales processes. This includes attending demos, learning how to position and promote Docket’s offerings, and helping sales with the demo-to-close process.
- Marketing Support: You will also work with marketing to perform market research in order to identify target prospects. In addition, you will help execute lead-generation campaigns and follow up on leads generated from those campaigns. As marketing activities generate inbound leads, you will help qualify those leads and deliver them to the sales team or enroll them in marketing-driven nurture campaigns, as appropriate.
- Process Improvement: We need leaders in every role, and we’ll need your help in improving the SDR process and role. You will help us identify new trends and opportunities for the SDR function to be highly effective and an integral part of the marketing and sales organization.
- Achievement and Accountability: You will help set and measure weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity targets and goals.
What You’ll Need:
- To be a self starter - someone who focuses on results and finds a way to get to the desired result in the best possible way
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS, ideally in a business development or other sales role.
- Ability to quickly learn technology and to speak with confidence about Docket.
- A knack for getting to the “right people” and creating relationships with decision-makers.
- Self-motivation: You’re the kind of person who sees an opportunity and tackles it head on!
- You love people, default to helping when you see an unmet need, and you have awesome communication skills.
- Resilience: Sales prospecting is challenging work, and you won’t win over every prospect. You need to have a resilient attitude and a willingness to treat every email, call, and day as a new opportunity to make a connection with someone Docket can help.
- Work that is critical to the success of the company, our customers, and to anyone who wants to realize their professional potential
- Use your voice to influence and shape our product
- The chance to think strategically and tactically on a day-to-day basis
- Enjoy a fun, hard working, engaging, and growth-minded team environment
- Competitive pay for a growing company
- Open to remote workers
- Stock options
- Employee Friendly Paid Time-off Policy
- Medical, dental & vision insurance w/ healthy company contributions
- Basic life and long term disability insurance
Docket is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.