Principal Instructional Designer
This role will require a strong level of project management skills, instructional design background and expert knowledge of the authoring tools to successfully manage compliance learning projects that may have competing priorities. Ideal candidates will have proficiency in consulting and collaborating with partners across the company as well as developing and implementing learning project plans in a timely manner.
- Identify content to develop and deliver training courses and workshops using different facilitation methodologies (e.g. classroom, eLearning, virtual, etc.).
- Bolster training compliance through the creation of engaging and targeted learning objects that reflect Denali’s culture and commitment to Quality
- Demonstrated ability to meet challenging deadlines and manage multiple projects concurrently in a dynamic environment without sacrificing creativity, quality, or attention to detail.
- Conducting needs/task analysis across the organization and business lines to identify knowledge gaps, compliance, and opportunities for knowledge
- Edit training materials created by others for formatting, flow, and educational effectiveness.
- Maintain knowledge of new learning approaches, technology, and tools through continuous research to ensure innovative learning solutions
- Leverage technology to improve learner access and provide just in time learning.
- Support the development/enhancement of a Train the Trainer (TTT) program.
- Continually evaluate training materials for quality, business impact, scalability and effectiveness.
- Experience developing and delivering training for adult learners using different methodologies with a focus on eLearning development.
- Working knowledge of creating and delivering training required to fulfill GCP and GMP proficiency requirements across multiple geographic regions
- Able to operate with a high level of independence and has proven success leading projects.
- Expert knowledge of various authoring and eLearning development tools; i.e., Articulate Storyline and PhotoShop and others as appropriate
- Expert knowledge of recording and editing audio and using eLearning development tools.
- Ability to author, edit and review Standard Operating Procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a GxP environment. Manufacturing, Packaging, Laboratory, and Clinical experience in Biotechnology and/or Pharmaceuticals is preferred
- Minimum 8 years of instructional design experience and eLearning development experience (work samples required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary to interact with internal customers
- Other training duties including inspection support as assigned