Neurodegenerative diseases are one of the largest medical challenges of our time. Denali Therapeutics is a biotechnology company based in South San Francisco, California that is dedicated to defeating neurodegenerative diseases through rigorous therapeutic discovery and development. Denali is founded on the collaboration of leading scientists, industry experts, and investors who share the vision that scientific discovery energetically applied to translational medicine is the key to delivering effective therapies to patients.
The IR Manager will have an essential role in managing and contributing to the Investor Relations (IR) function. You will be responsible for partnering with the Vice President of IR and members of the leadership team to develop and execute IR strategy and plans. This role creates impact by contributing to and driving initiatives that will help Denali build and maintain a long-term shareholder base that supports our continued growth. The successful applicant will have a keen interest in the financial markets, an analytical mind, and enjoys doing related research and summarizing key findings to inform IR strategy. Excellent project management skills to ensure timely execution of IR activities are a must.
- Project manage IR goals
- Develop agendas, manage meeting flow, summarize and follow-up on actions to ensure timely execution of Investor Relations activities
- Assist in preparing investor communication materials, including slide decks
- Prepare and maintain internal IR resources including Q&As and briefing books
- Maintain investor database, conduct investor targeting analyses, prepare reports
- Monitor and track relevant industry news, stock analyst reports, and investors in our space
- Help organize, plan, and attend, as needed, road shows, in-house meetings, investor conferences, 1x1 meetings, topical webinars, and analyst days
- Plan and coordinate shareholder and sell-side analyst outreach
- Assist in preparing business sections of quarterly earnings releases and 10-Q/10-K filings
- 4 - 5 years of experience in investor relations, banking, equity research (buy-side or sell-side), project management or a related field
- Industry experience in Pharma, Biotech, Life Sciences is a plus
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Strategic thinking combined with excellence in execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data and analytics fluency
Denali is committed to its core company value of unity by creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, basis of disability, or any other federal, state or local protected class.