We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to support the managing of scope and delivery of technical development changes and projects.
As part of the Technology Team’s Programme Management, you would work towards delivering solutions, new applications, and technology improvements for our global events business.
The role includes working closely with the business to deliver successful changes and projects as well as providing ongoing service delivery working closely with our data and technical teams to continually improve our internal processes and use of technology throughout the business.
- Support the delivery of technology projects and work so that they are delivered on time and at a high level of quality and satisfaction
- Clarify business requirements, deliverables, end goals and impacts. You will ensure ongoing monitoring and alignment with these throughout the lifecycle of the projects.
- Help support the business with the use of various technology systems, coordinating with your colleagues to deliver support.
- Develop and provide support in managing end-to-end project plans and issue tracking using Jira
- Providing admin support for the Technology team
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Excel, Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years of experience supporting technology project teams
- Good verbal and written communications
- Confident in liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to reliable production deliverables
- Knowledge of exhibitions and events would be an advantage but not essential
About Us – Dmg Events
dmg events is an international exhibitions and publishing company. We attract more than 425,000 visitors to our global portfolio of 80 exhibitions each year. Through our global events, our aim is simple. We want to accelerate business through face-to-face events, which is why we work so hard to bring people together, creating opportunities for them to network, learn and do business.
dmg events is part of the Daily Mail Group Trust (DMGT). DMGT Manages a diverse, multinational portfolio of companies with total revenues of £2bn, that provide businesses and consumers with compelling information, analysis, insight, events, news and entertainment.
- Free access to onsite gym and medical facilities.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Access to benefits portal with hundreds of discounts on high street shops and restaurants.
- Monthly Social events with the rest of the team as well as Summer and Christmas parties
- Opportunities for travel across and work in our international events and office
- 25 Days annual leave
- Cycle to work and season ticket loans
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Eye care vouchers
- Enhanced family friendly packages
- Onsite canteen
We are an equal opportunities employer