Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while also providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we can live fulfilling lives outside of our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
We are looking for a skilled Project Manager with product company experience.
This role at Mythical Games presents an opportunity for a Project Manager to take their career to the next level by joining the most exciting company at the intersection of Gaming, E-commerce, and Blockchain.
Manage several projects simultaneously;
Interact with stakeholders;
Manage the content, quality, schedule, resources and estimate project risks;
Assess the effectiveness of each team member;
Team motivation and help in resolving conflict situations;
5+ years of experience on project/delivery manager position;
Experience in managing 10+ engineers in team;
Experience in managing a few teams simultaneously;
Practical experience working on projects with Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Higher technical education: Bachelor's degree or higher, or technical background (Go, Java, etc.);
At least Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
Previous experience in the blockchain/gaming industry;
Experience in managing complex high-load product.
Location: Only Ukraine; Remote Work
✅Intro call with a Recruiter → ✅Technical Interview → ✅Final Interview → ✅Reference Check → ✅Offer
- Team of like-minded professionals who understand your game passion;
- Work in an international product company - Mythical Games is the resident of Diia City;
- Competitive financial reward;
- Health care starting on your first working day;
- 22 paid vacation days, paid sick leaves and other personal days in accordance with the company's internal policies;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral bonuses;
- Education budget;
- Financial support and PTO in case of special occasions governed by the internal policies of the company.
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
If you need assistance with accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.