Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while also providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we can live fulfilling lives outside of our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
We are looking for a Tech Lead Back-end with extensive leadership and architecture experience to help Mythical define the future of blockchain-enabled games.
This role at Mythical Games presents an opportunity for a Tech Lead Back-end to take their career to the next level by joining the most exciting company at the intersection of Gaming, E-commerce, and Blockchain.
- You will design and implement a scalable microservice in Golang;
- You will build well-designed, reusable backend-end systems that can be shared across web applications;
- Play an active role in attracting, interviewing, and recruiting engineers;
- Lead usage of standard methodologies in software development, including code reviews, automated testing, and scheduling;
- Review technical designs, and ensure they will be scalable and robust. Maintain a high-quality bar for code, unit tests, and technical architecture.
- Heavy experience with Golang;
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in development;
- A BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or other technical major, or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years of Back-End development experience;
- 5+ years of experience Go programming language;
- Work experience with other languages (NodeJS/PHP/Java/Kotlin);
- Work experience with RabbitMQ, Mongo, PostgreSQL, CockroachDB;
- Experience in the development and successful launch of high-load projects;
- Experience with microservice architecture, service discovery;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Understanding of fundamental designs of OOP, SOLID;
- Habits in writing unit/integration tests;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with Cloud;
- Ability to deal with substandard issues.
✅Intro call with a Recruiter → ✅Technical Interview → ✅Final Interview → ✅Reference Check → ✅Offer
- Team of like-minded professionals who understand your game passion;
- Work in an international product company - Mythical Games is the resident of Diia City;
- Competitive financial reward;
- Health care starting on your first working day;
- 22 paid vacation days, paid sick leaves and other personal days in accordance with the company's internal policies;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral bonuses;
- Education budget;
- Financial support and PTO in case of special occasions governed by the internal policies of the company.
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
If you need assistance with accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.