About the Role
This role is about enabling the Development Teams towards an environment where continuous improvement is the norm and where everyone’s common goal is having fun delivering high quality valuable working software continuously.
You will work with 1-3 cross-functional agile product development teams. You are a champion of Scrum and lean principles and always strive to see big picture.
You will work closely with Engineers, Product, Design, People team and other stakeholders across levels, including top management, collaboratively ensuring quality gets built into the product.
What you will do
With the team:
- Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality;
- Helping cross-functional Team focus on creating valuable incremental outcome for the business that meet the Definition of Done;
- Work on increasing transparency around work and collaboration to help team identify and remove impediments by themselves
- Help the team be better at development practices to ease change
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place, are productive and team can learn from it
With the product & stakeholders:
- Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management;
- Establish and improve towards empirical product planning for a complex environment; and,
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
With the people team and larger organization:
- Work to build bridges between stakeholders and Scrum Teams.
- Work on removing or reducing impediments that prevent Scrum Teams from working well.
- Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Planning and advising Scrum implementations within the organization;
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work
What you need to have
- Enjoy reading books
- Beginner's mindset: Highly curious in learning new things and applying it in practice
- People First mindset: Care for people and highly curious about people development, group dynamics, and coaching
- Hands-on experience working with multicultural team in a product development organisation 5-7 years, from either 1 of these 3 backgrounds:
- Product development
- Organisation and teams transformation / Scrum Master
Good to Have:
- Have a solid understanding of agile principles, values, and hands-on experience implementing agile in a multi team environment preferred
- Banking / Fintech domain experience is preferred
- Software engineering / Digital Product background is preferred
- Exposure to Lean/XP practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration/Delivery for Mobile) is Preferred. At least understand the principles behind it
- Exposure to Lean concept and systems thinking is preferred
- Immediate joiners Preferred
Who you’ll work with
Multicultural teams across our Tech Hubs (Jakarta, Pune, Singapore, and more hubs to come), building Jago Digital Life Finance Solutions, integrated with one of the largest ride-hailing ecosystem in SEA (South East Asia), and many others to come