About the Role:
As a Product Owner, you are expected to deliver world-class products that solve real world consumer problems. Product Owners will need to get their hands dirty and execute with excellence to ensure high quality products and features are launched. They will be required to collaborate with technology team and other cross functional teams, including business stakeholders to define clear and well-scoped requirements.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Digital and Data Product Team to agree and define the product strategy, also work with relevant cross functional stakeholders to prioritise products, which also includes helping the development of design elements and the complete product development itself from scratch and all the way to ensure implementation readiness.
- Communicate with stakeholders across the board, including business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear, and the vision continues to be aligned with business objectives.
- Understands customer requirements and needs, through applying design thinking in order to ensure that the ultimate ‘customer’ is at the center of the product strategy and that impact and value are delivered.
- Integrates thought leadership to inform design and provides expert support to business partners.
- Creates and is empowered to own the digital and data product backlog (list of requirements for the solution) i.e. continually manages, refines and prioritizes based on overall.
- Treat strategy and business objectives in a transparent manner, allowing access to stakeholders.
- Accountable for the product progress at each iteration and the final product. Owns the product for continuous improvement, maintenance or retirement.
- Take lead on managing the engineering squad to deliver the product backlogs.
- Will be assigned to Amaan
What you need to have:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or any related areas.
- 2-6 years of product management experience.
- Strong experience working with multiple stakeholders internally & externally.
- Experience of working agile process management methodology.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into data to understand the impact of every change.
- Good communication skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- Having basic knowledge of Sharia principles is highly preferable.