About the role:
You will be part of a cross-functional agile engineering team (squad) responsible to build, deploy and run (support) one or more of our customer facing digital products.
You will work closely with Engineers, Product, Design, and other stakeholders, collaboratively ensuring quality gets built in the product, get to see your impact in everyday lives of many people, and have great fun while doing it.
What will you do:
- Working with engineering and product owners to refine and develop the product direction and implementation.
- Build great quality, scalable, maintainable and fault tolerant applications using Dart & Flutter.
- Be open to learning and taking back end related work (full stack mindset).
- Implement code that is clear, performant, secure and easily understood by others.
- Keep code maintainable through concise and effective documentation.
- Unit test code for robustness, usability and reliability.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the technology, product and development experience.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively within the team and a small group of stakeholders.
- Will be assigned to Amaan Project
What you need to have:
- Total Experience Required 2 - 5 Years.
- Hands on Dart & Flutter experience (6months).
- Exposure to Lean/XP practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration/Delivery for Mobile).
- Quick learner, problem solver and implement solutions with guidance.
- Experience of working agile process management methodology.