About the role:
You will be part of a cross-functional agile engineering team (squad) responsible to build, deploy and run (support) one or more of our digital products, focusing on robust & resilient core systems.
You will work closely with Engineers, Product, Design, and other stakeholders, collaboratively ensuring quality gets built in the product, get to see your impact in everyday lives of many people, and have great fun while doing it.
What will you do:
- Working with engineering and product owners to refine and develop the product, from concept to implementation.
- Build great quality, scalable, maintainable and fault tolerant systems using Java or NodeJS as well as awesome SPA using ReactJS or Vue.js.
- Be open to learning and taking back end related work (full stack mindset).
- Implement code that is secure, clear, performant and easily understood by others.
- Keep code maintainable through concise and effective documentation.
- Unit test code for robustness, usability and reliability.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the technology, product and development experience.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively within the team and a small group of stakeholders.
- Will be assigned to Amaan Project
What you need to have:
1. Total Experience Required 2 - 4 Years.
2. Good logic and analytical thinking is a must, great algorithm skills would be a great extra.
3. Experience with solving complex problems in code is a sure advantage
4. Quick learner, problem solver and able to implement solutions with guidance.
5. Would be a plus:
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following items: Java, NodeJS, ReactJS, Vue.js and Microservices architecture
- Experience of working agile process management methodology.
Fresh graduates with great algorithm skills are welcome to apply.