About the Role:
Things are growing quickly and we’re investing heavily in our Software Development team as we build and enhance a number of exciting tech products. We’re looking for a talented QA to join us and be responsible for reviewing documents, content and systems developed using different technologies and delivered across multiple devices, and detailed QA testing.
What you will do:
- Design and execute functional, system, integration, and acceptance test scripts.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
- Provide detailed analysis of all testing carried out on the environment ensuring all bugs, risks and issues are logged.
- Document and communicate test reports and outcomes appropriately to all the concerned stakeholders.
- Working with agile methodologies within scrum teams.
- Feature analysis and breakdown.
- End to end feature test execution.
- Will be assigned to Amaan Project
What you need to have:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or any related areas.
- High attention to detail.
- Have exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of working agile process management methodology.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, work independently under pressure, prioritize, can handle multiple projects and stay focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to develop and deliver constructive feedback on documentation.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work to tight time frames.
- Experience with mobile and website UI and UX testing.