Primary Job Role:
- As a DevOps Engineer you are responsible for building and maintaining a friction less path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team. In addition, you will also develop and maintain the web applications.
- As a senior member of our DevOps community, you will promote best practices across the team, mentor, and coach other team members.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Software Development.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in System Administration and Operations.
- Good command in English language for written and verbal communication.
- Programming/Application Development - Java, Node.js
- Scripting - bash, ruby, python etc
- Virtualisation and Cloud - VMWare, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- CI /CD - Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc.
- Configuration Management - Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Database - Mongodb, Mysql, Oracle, SQL etc.
- Monitoring - Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting
- Testing - Infra and Application testing
- Scripting and Automation