As a UX Writer you will be the guardian of tone and manner and help the implementation and consistency of words across all platforms. Collaborate with UX Designers, Researchers, and Product peoples to craft languages in English and Indonesian across a variety of channels including UI, website contents, FAQs, etc. You will work together like minded people inside the Product Design Chapter that oversee the experience and design throughout the app development.
Dkatalis is a Technology Engineering Team that breaks all the stereotypes ! It puts modern technology at its core, delivering meaningful and reliable services. We are pushing boundaries to deliver solutions that will change the lives of millions of users. Dkatalis empowers you as our team member to think creatively to solve everyday problems that might not usually push to the limelight but are very much relevant and critical to the growth of our customers.
At Dkatalis, you will be working together with highly motivated people with diverse backgrounds. What we have in common is the drive to make something exciting and transformative in a way of opening up new possibilities of what a technology and design should be able to leverage!
What Will You Do
- Able to work in a squad and engage directly with developers to create a seamless communication when developing a product
- Work in a scalable and systematic manner that enables handling large amounts of content
- Create user-centered solutions by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Collaborate with UX design to quickly and iteratively create interaction flows, wireframes, and design mock-ups throughout the design process.
What You Need To Have
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Design, Literature or a related academic field
- A minimum of 2 - 5 years experience in copywriting, content writing, or UX Writing. Previous experience in fintech or online platform will be a plus point
- Able to write and speak in English and Bahasa Indonesia fluently.
- Ability to discuss, negotiate, persuade and influence others (both in English and Bahasa)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills