About the role:
You will be part of cross-functional agile engineering team (squad) responsible to build, deploy and run (support) one or more of our customer facing digital products.
You will work closely with Engineers, Product, Design, and other stakeholders, collaboratively ensuring quality gets built in the product, get to see your impact in everyday lives of many people, and having great fun while doing it.
What will you do:
- Working with engineering+product owners to refine and develop the product direction and implementation.
- Build great quality, scalable, maintainable and fault tolerant applications using Dart & Flutter
- Be open to learning and taking backend-related work (full stack mindset)
- Implement code that is clear, performant, secure and easily understood by others
- Keep code maintainable through concise and effective documentation
- Unit test code for robustness, usability and reliability
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the technology, product and development experience
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively within the team and a small group of stakeholders
What you need to have:
- Total Experience Required 2 - 5 Years
- Good written and spoken English.
- Hands on Dart & Flutter experience (6months)
- Must have experience with FE using React Native or Android or iOS
- Exposure to Lean/XP practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration/Delivery for Mobile)
- Quick learner, problem solver and implement solutions with guidance
- Experience working in Agile Software development
- Immediate joiners Preferred