DKatalis Labs LLP is a financial technology company with multiple offices in the APAC region. In our quest to build a better financial world, one of ur key goals is to create ecosystem linked financial services business.
Combining the best domain knowledge in financial services, data, artificial intelligence, and credit rating technology, DKatalis brings the next generation of data centric platforms to transform the financial service industry in Asia. We intend to progressively cover all areas of consumer financial.
DKatalis Labs is built and backed by experienced and successful entrepreneurs, bankers and investors in Singapore and Indonesia who have more than 30 years of financial domain experience and are from top-tier schools like Stanford, Cambridge London Business School, JNU with more than 30 years of building financial services/ banking experience from Bank BTPN, Danamon, Citibank, McKinsey & Co, Northstar, Farallon Capital and HSBC.
As a QA engineer within one of our product engineering teams—along with your team and product owner—We are looking for highly driven, talented and self-motivated Software Test Engineers (SDETs) to join a team of world-class engineers. Test Engineers would need to be able to lead and implement the test strategy for manual as well as automation by working closely with the product engineering group. They would also work on the latest cutting-edge internet/software technology
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to make a difference in the world,have a strong will of constant learning and development, are open and collaborative, and never stop striving to improve and develop both themselves and the products they are responsible for. Here at DK Labs, we want to share our passion in building the bestprodu cts using amazing technology while having great fun doing it.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet the day to day needs
- Help to onboard and train new QA members joining in future
- QA should able to perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team
- QA also work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments
- Between 2-7 years of practical experience in Software Testing or similar role
- Have a deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile and API Testing in both manual & automation testing
- Highly Experienced with testing tools such as Jira, Git, Appium, Selenium, RestAssured, TestNG, Cucumber, CI/CD pipelines etc.
- Experience of working with programming languages like Java (preferably)
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in Agile process management methodology
- Great interpersonal and communication skills as needs to closely work with remote teams spread in multiple countries
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for the given problem statement
- Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands