At Divvy Homes, we're building an on-ramp to homeownership – one that's more flexible, more affordable, and an all-around better fit for today’s American family – and it’s working. Recognized as Time 100’s most influential companies of 2022 and a Great Place to Work, Divvy strives to build a team that can uphold our mission.
You bring the local expertise, we qualify and deliver the leads.
We’re looking for current, full-time agents who deeply understand...
- The greater San Antonio metro real estate market -- pockets of opportunity, neighborhood reputations, etc.
- All detail and minutia around single-family real estate transactions -- norms, GAR forms, etc.
- How to quickly build customer trust -- and modify your approach based on specific customer needs
- How to design, manage, and grow your pipeline and engagement strategy
- Digital collaboration, marketing, and customer relationship management tools
You are excited about this opportunity because you get to...
- Scale your impact -- with best in class tools -- to dozens and dozens of homebuyers
- Leverage Divvy’s unique value proposition to make homeownership possible where it wasn’t before
- Be the “voice of the market” -- providing feedback to our HQ teams on how we can better serve our customers
- Constantly tweak and improve existing process and scripts -- in service of our customer experience
- Write part of the Divvy story and contribute to this rapidly growing company
We’re thrilled to welcome you into our family because...
- You are a licensed real estate agent in the San Antonio market
- Your strong suit is serving motivated, first-time home buyers -- not specifically winning new business
- You are impatient, to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done, and be the foremost voice of the customer
- You excel at multitasking, relationship-building, time and pipeline management
- You are available to work non-conventional hours based on customers' shopping demands
What we can offer you...
- Endless, fully-approved cash-buying leads
- Generous, uncapped commission split
- Growth and development opportunity -- mentorship, education, fee reimbursements, etc.
- Tools to do your best work -- marketing, collateral, showing agents, you name it!
- Potential travel opportunity to HQ and other metros where Divvy operates
Think you might be a fit? Interested in learning more? Please apply and we'll be in touch.
Want to kick-start the process? Answer a few questions here: https://app.willotalent.com/invite/QfEgav/
Divvy Homes is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are woman-led and have focused on diversity, equity and inclusion from the moment Divvy was founded. Divvy has 8 Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to celebrate not only our cultural uniqueness, but also to create a sense of belonging. We care deeply about hiring a workforce that is diverse not only in gender and ethnicity, but in experience, thought, and geography. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out and learn more about our roles at Divvy.