About the position
Ditto aims to expand the internet beyond traditional reach. Our groundbreaking edge sync platform is powered by peer-to-peer database technology that runs on mobile, web, IoT, and server systems, enables devices to sync data in real-time even without the internet.
Help us ignite the future of data synchronization as a Project Manager at Ditto! We are seeking an experienced project manager to oversee and coordinate the completion of projects under contract with the United States Government. You will work on a small team focused on delivering capability to Government and Defense customers through development, implementation, and integration of our software platform. You will work closely with our Federal Program Manager and project stakeholders to ensure projects deliver maximum value to both the customer and the company.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Ensure high-quality, on-time, and on-budget of deliverables under US Government contract(s)
- Conduct project planning, engineering resource coordination, and stakeholder engagement to ensure project execution in accordance with Statement of Work, project scope, and project schedule
- Ensure completion and submission of required reports (e.g., status reports, technical reports) to US Government customer(s)
- Coordinate with Federal Program Manager and Chief Engineer to ensure alignment of project execution with Federal Program and product goals
- Ensure contractual and regulatory compliance in coordination with Federal Program Manager
What you’ll need:
- Ability to travel up to one week per month
- Project Management and contract writing experience in a technical field
- Experience in US Government, US military, or Government contracting
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn, retain, and translate software, networking, and databasing concepts to project objectives
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. security clearance
Nice to haves:
- Project Management certification (e.g., PMP, CAPM, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, Project+, CSM, etc.)
- Knowledge of Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation System (DFARS), or Other Transaction (OT) contracts
- Active US security clearance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Ditto is on a mission to free applications and developers of syncing data, enabling real-time data synchronization even in areas without internet access. As a globally remote team, we prioritize trust, communication, and continuous improvement as our core values. We strongly believe in celebrating diversity and strive to create a team that encompasses a wide range of backgrounds, skill sets, and perspectives.
Benefits we offer:
Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage
Flexible spending account (FSA)
Flexible vacation policy
Come join our remote team and discover the possibilities of your best career!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Ditto is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Ditto is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.