Who are we?
We're a software development company building the world's Elastic Workforce, reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team = the best team.
We help businesses deliver technical projects better than ever before through our platform and on-demand Elastic Teams™. Customers use our platform to scope any software project and are then paired with a fully managed Elastic Team of the world's best permanent freelancers that deliver it.
We have recently secured £5m in Series A funding from Guinness Asset Management and are now hiring a number of exciting roles to add to our fully remote team for exceptional growth ahead.
As a member of the team, you'll be working with scientists, engineers, product managers, salespeople and operational leaders from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about work.
Want to know more? read: https://distributed.co/about
Elastic Team Developer
We are looking for an experienced Senior .NET developer to oversee the development of functional .NET applications and websites. You will be acting in a managerial role, overseeing the functions of the junior .NET development staff. You will be directly involved with .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and the development of operational procedures.
To ensure success as a Senior .NET Developer, you should have strong managerial skills, extensive experience with Microsoft Frameworks, and advanced problem-solving skills. A top-class Senior .NET Developer ensures the software development team produces scalable and functional applications that meet company specifications.
- Design and develop application features for client products using modern frameworks and patterns.
- Integrating 3rd-party services and APIs as needed
- Back-end feature work including working on exciting concepts for clients
- Oversee and ensure the quality of the application architecture.
- Deliver new product features as part of the agile product development team.
- Integrating APIs with the database team so end users can see large datasets with ease.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- .Net Core
- Azure, Azure DevOps, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus
- MS SQL
- More than 8 years in .Net Development.
- More than 3 years using different Azure functionalities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- High-level managerial skills.
- Clear, concise & engaging communicator with people on your team
- Enjoys both the big picture and the detail; excellent at both
- Efficient and agile management of various projects simultaneously and determining priorities and deadlines, whilst working well under pressure
- A passion for creating great user experiences
- A focus on web performance - understanding how to measure and improve core web vitals
- Experience with migrating front-end stack to more modern practices
- You’re a self-starter full of initiative, you get excited about designing and implementing complex software deliver
Things to know:
Distributed is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law. By submitting your application you give us permission to store and use the information from your CV and your answers to application questions.