We're a software development firm building the world's Elastic Workforce - reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a firm's perfect team should live within 20 miles from their office. We help businesses deliver technical projects better than ever before through our platform and on-demand Elastic Teams™.
Customers use our platform to scope any technical project and are then paired with a fully managed Elastic Team to deliver. Our Elastic Teams are built from the world's best permanent freelancers who have all passed Distributed's rigorous on-boarding tests.
We have secured £3.5m in seed funding from Fuel Ventures and are now hiring a number of exciting roles to add to our fully remote team for exceptional growth ahead.
You'll be teaming up with scientists, engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about work. Want to know more? read: https://distributed.co/about
We are looking for a Technical Recruitment Sourcer to join our growing People Team. You’ll need experience in sourcing for a range of technical roles, including software engineers, tech leads, engineering managers and other product-related positions.
This role has a high degree of responsibility and autonomy. You’ll work with the senior leadership team, to create an effective attraction strategy which you will execute. This strategy will lean heavily toward direct sourcing. Where appropriate, you will also manage and work with 3rd party suppliers, either for specific roles or projects.
The position would suit someone who has experience in searching for and identifying tech talent, ideally freelance talent.
You should be great at managing stakeholders at a senior level. This role will work closely with our Senior Leadership Team. We would expect that you have had some experience working with people at this level before, updating them with precise data and insights to help them understand the challenges, and presenting solutions to them.
In terms of your development, you’ll be working in a fast-growing start-up. Distributed is committed to helping people achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Partner with the UK Technical Recruitment lead and other senior leaders, to tactically source and manage a pool of technical freelance talent.
- Innovate with new strategies for attracting top talent, focusing on pipeline development for critical positions.
- Resource, shortlist and build talent pipelines for the Technical Recruitment Lead to screen and assess.
- Review recruiting metrics and assist with creating reports for leadership.
- Assist with administrative tasks pertaining to Technical Recruitment, supporting the Technical Recruitment Lead.
- Focus on Diversity and Inclusion in the recruitment of all roles.
- Experience sourcing for Technical roles in an in-house/agency setting
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and thorough
- Sound, quick decision-making skills and a calm manner when things change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations and responsibilities
- You enjoy the pressure of a high-growth business environment
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Employee pension plan
- Vitality private healthcare
- 34 days of holiday a year (26 days + Bank holidays)
- Work from anywhere; we're a fully remote company