We're a software development company building the world's Elastic Workforce - reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team = the best team.
We help businesses deliver technical projects better than ever before through our platform and on-demand Elastic Teams™.
Customers use our platform to scope any software project and are then paired with a fully managed Elastic Team that deliver it.
Our Elastic Teams are built from the world's best permanent freelancers who have all passed Distributed's rigorous on-boarding tests.
With over £4m in funding from Tier-1 Venture Funds we are now hiring a number of exciting roles to add to our fully remote team to drive wide-spread adoption of Distributed’s Elastic Teams.
You'll be teaming up with scientists, engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about work.
Want to know more? read: https://distributed.co/about
About the role
As Distributed’s Head of Product you’ll oversee all aspects of Distributed’s proprietary technology roadmap and bring to market a world class enterprise platform that will meaningfully impact the future of work. As a leader within the business you'll be working closely with the COO and CEO to set the priorities of our product development and in the future be involved in the planning, growing and hiring of the product team.
We are looking for an experienced Product leader who is passionate about building products that customers love. This role involves depth and breadth; so your responsibilities are broad. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Define and execute on product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Translate product strategy into detailed functional requirements
- Create buy-in for the product vision internally and with key partners
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Work with software development team to deliver with quick time-to-market
- Drive product launches internally and externally with the marketing team
- Improve the product process across the company in order to optimise delivery and learning velocity
- Build and oversee Product, Design and Engineering functions to scale cohesion and impact
- Ability to credibility communicate with technical & non-technical people
- Ability to understand core customer issues and translate them into productised solutions
- Ability to solve complex problems using data and insights
- Ability to adapt strategy to new information & priorities
- Extensive Product experience, ideally at B2B tech startups/scaleups
- Experience managing designers, product managers and developers
- Resource planning and budget allocation
- Conducting customer analyses and market research
- Overseeing product launches and go-to-market activities
- Proven history of identifying and efficiently executing new Product lines/initiatives
- Competitive salary £100,000+ pa
- Performance-related bonus
- Meaningful equity ownership
- Employee pension plan
- Vitality private healthcare
- 34 days of holiday a year (26 days + Bank holidays)