We're a software development firm building the world's Elastic Workforce - reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a firm's perfect team should live within 20 miles from their office. We help businesses deliver technical projects better than ever before through our platform and on-demand Elastic Teams™.
Customers use our platform to scope any technical project and are then paired with a fully managed Elastic Team to deliver. Our Elastic Teams are built from the world's best permanent freelancers who have all passed Distributed's rigorous on-boarding tests.
We have secured £3.5m in seed funding from Fuel Ventures and are now hiring a number of exciting roles to add to our fully remote team for exceptional growth ahead.
You'll be teaming up with scientists, engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about work. Want to know more? read: https://distributed.co/about
You will be our customers’ connection to our Elastic Teams. You will be the face of the company and the owner of project health. The Project Director and Project Managers must be prepared to operate a portfolio of technical projects end-to-end which includes assisting the Sales team to evaluate new opportunities in a timely manner. Through our platform, you will work alongside our technical heads to scope, manage, and deliver a wide variety of technical projects. Industry agnostic, our Elastic teams have delivered products for everyone, from massive financial services organisations to bleeding edge tech start-ups building their first products. As a Project Manager at Distributed, you will be ensuring the future of tech is delivered from anywhere to our customers.
- Own successful delivery across cost, time & quality
- Be the face of Distributed. As a brand ambassador you’ll demonstrate the values and capabilities aligned to the promises we make to our customers. Ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Own onboarding and embedding of Elastic Team talent to project infrastructure for enterprise talent
- Own reporting and communication with customers, management, sales (on scoping) and wider delivery team which includes visibility of status, risks and progress to target
- Manage a portfolio of technical projects including ownership of governance
- Continually build and improve deliver processes to enable better delivery with less effort
- Own key documents across the lifecycle including project scoping that provides the basis of contracts, reports, and project specific deliverables
- Work closely with Project Directors to ensure delivery standards are met
- Love to deliver software, technical, or talent solutions for a true customer impact
- Have a broad interest in technology
- Can communicate clearly with stakeholders: technical, non-technical, internal and external
- Thrive working on projects in parallel
- Want to build products for a wide range of businesses
- Have exceptional time and project management skills (PMP, PRINCE2 or Scrum Master certifications are a plus but not a prerequisite)
- Dynamically prioritise workload in order to deliver in complex scenarios
- Ability to understand technical components on a wide range implementation types and act decisively to ensure outcomes
- Experience delivering across multiple industries
- Competitive salary (£50,000 - £70,000 PA; dependent on experience)
- Performance-related bonus
- Employee pension plan
- Vitality private healthcare
- 34 days of holiday a year (26 days + Bank holidays)
- Work from anywhere; we're a fully remote company