We're a software development company building the world's Elastic Workforce - reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team = the best team.
We help businesses deliver technical projects better than ever before through our platform and on-demand Elastic Teams™.
Customers use our platform to scope any software project and are then paired with a fully managed Elastic Team that deliver it.
Our Elastic Teams are built from the world's best permanent freelancers who have all passed Distributed's rigorous on-boarding tests.
We have secured £3.5m in seed funding from Fuel Ventures and are now hiring a number of exciting roles to add to our fully remote team for exceptional growth ahead.
You'll be teaming up with scientists, engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about work.
Want to know more? read: https://distributed.co/about
Sales Operations & Sales Enablement Specialist - London/Remote
Working closely with the CRO, Distributed’s Sales Operations & Enablement Specialist will refine and manage the end to end sales processes and harness the power of our data to enable the sales function to scale rapidly and efficiently.
- Design, implement and improve lead management, sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
- Identify sales process improvement with a focus on continuous improvement
- Development and ownership of sales training and on-boarding
- Own the quarterly sales plan
- Own the end-to-end sales process
- Work with the CRO to drive team member performance Ownership of sales performance and KPI reporting to management
- Cross-team collaboration with Finance, Customer Success, and Marketing
- Own our sales technology platforms and drive data quality
- Own the sales commission plan and lead the process for setting goals
- Own enablement of partner teams
- Clear, concise & engaging communicator
- Strong management of SDR and Technical Pre-Sales teams, ensuring goals are clear and are achieved
- Team leadership, creating a growth-focused environment that staff thrive in
- Enjoys both the big picture and the detail; excellent at both
- Expert Salesforce user
- Expert with sales data and reporting tools
- Process design master
- Data and metrics driven
- Ability to add value to the articulation and refinement of the sales proposition
- 2+ years’ experience in creating sales funnel/metrics
- Sales Operations experience, with significant experience gained in enterprise organisations
- Experience working in a start-up, so comfortable with the fast-paced way of working
- Track record of being involved in successfully scaling sales organisations
- Experience designing and building robust processes & metrics to drive sales performance
- Experience reporting to executive leadership
- Experience devising sales compensation plans
Sales Enablement Experience Required:
- Creating and refining sales tools and materials
- Experience using different Sales Enablement technologies
- Evaluating and introducing Sales Enablement technologies
- Experience developing & implementing a Sales Enablement programme
- Experience working directly with the Sales people using your tools and participating in your programme
- Experience successfully improving Sales performance through enablement
- Competitive salary (£70,000 - £90,000 Dependent on experience)
- Performance-related bonus
- Employee pension plan
- Vitality private healthcare
- 34 days of holiday a year (26 days + Bank holidays)