Dispatch, headquartered in Boston, is one of the fastest-growing software companies in America. Leveraging our proprietary adaptive platform and industry-leading technology integrations, Dispatch partners with customer-centric brands to simplify complex home service networks.
We are not a software vendor. We are a brand partner – delivering extraordinary value using a synthesis of our platform, people, and partnership approach. Backed by Vista Equity Partners, Dispatch continues to revolutionize the home service experience for brands, service providers, and end customers just like you.
We are hiring a Technical Solutions Consultant that will be responsible for making customers successful with their Dispatch initiative and beyond. Dispatch is rapidly expanding up-market, and as we serve more customers with advanced requirements and complex tech stacks, we need people who can be trusted advisors to our customers and identify the best way to deploy our software to meet their business goals. We are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for solving challenging problems, strong business, and technical acumen, and the desire to help build up Dispatch’s growing enterprise onboarding team.
AS A SOLUTION CONSULTANT YOU WILL:
- Serve as the lead advisor to customers helping them to achieve their desired objectives with the Dispatch Platform
- Evaluate customer requirements, tech stack, and business objectives in order to define the best practice fit of Dispatch within the current technology stack
- Define the future state processes and the customer journey(s) that will govern how Dispatch should be implemented
- Work with product configuration, technical integrations (ideally), reporting, and user adoption activities
SKILLS WE SEEK:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-5 years of implementation experience with similar marketing or CRM products
- Domain expertise in either inbound marketing, marketing automation, or CRM
- Strong technical aptitude, with an understanding of integrations and APIs
- Solid SQL experience/understanding for analyzing data
- Prior experience with consulting especially on CRM platforms such as Salesforce and Dynamics is a big bonus.
- A strong work ethic and a sense of commitment is a requirement.
- Good communication, presentation, and customer relationship building skills.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Review onboarding documentation, project methodology, become familiar with the various Dispatch product offerings
- Meet with members of the ProServices team individually to understand what’s working, what’s not, and gather learnings to implement into your role
- Gain a strong understanding of the Service Industry space and the business challenges Dispatch solves; become a product expert on Dispatch Solutions
- Start contributing to existing customer projects
- Achieve “yellow belt” certification in Dispatch Connect training
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Play a leading role in a customer implementation
- Consider yourself a product expert in Dispatch’s solutions
- Become a key member of the ProServices team helping us delight our customers
- Develop, foster and enhance customer relationships
- Achieve “green belt” certification in Dispatch Connect training
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be able to lead customer implementation projects
- Become a reliable member of the team that can be turned to contribute as and when is necessary
- Achieve “black belt” certification in Dispatch Connect training
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- A resident Dispatch product guru
- A trusted advisor to customers
- A valued and reliable resource that consistently delivers value to the team
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- DispatchFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks
Still with us?
We’re ready to meet you if you wake up every day eager to get your hands dirty in a high growth start-up atmosphere. Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
The Dispatch Story
The service industry is changing. More and more, brands are building networks of third-party contractors and technicians to service their customers. Dispatch helps these brands manage and improve these service provider networks, leading to extraordinary customer experiences. Dispatch brings visibility and data intelligence to previously unmeasured service interactions, leading to measurable improvements in margin and revenue.
Dispatch is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at on all of our teams. Inclusiveness is second nature, not an initiative at Dispatch. We are building an engaged team where we celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation and empowers everyone to feel valued and heard. We strive to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can bring their whole self to work and do their best.
We're a tech-savvy team with a culture built on curiosity, precision, and forward-thinking that ends up being the foundation of our product. Every employee is nurtured in a way to help them grow both personally and professionally. Come join our growing team!
To all recruitment agencies: Dispatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Dispatch employees or any other organization location. Dispatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.