We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help build applications, tools, SDKs, and documentation so the community can begin to realize exciting new applications!
We are Discreet Labs and we are working on building Findora Blockchain, a privacy focused Layer 1 blockchain with novel multi ledger technology and programmable private transactions powered by Zero Knowledge Proofs. We are like the Consensys for Ethereum Foundation.
Full Stack Engineers work with a talented team of systems and research engineers as Findora builds out its core infrastructure and specific applications. The core engineering team’s primary focus is to build out the Findora platform, a highly performant distributed system incorporating significant innovations in cryptography, storage/authenticated data structures, and consensus/state machine replication. Additionally, as the platform is implemented, a growing number of ecosystem applications will be developed atop the Findora infrastructure, requiring a full stack engineering effort. Engineers will collaborate effectively with the research team to bring theoretical breakthroughs into practice and collectively make architectural and engineering decisions alongside the researchers, architects, and fellow engineers.
- Help build and maintain various SDKs that will empower our developer community to build novel privacy focused applications on Findora
- Help to build and maintain our documentation wiki, our community’s primary source of interaction with Findora
- Collaborate with product, design, and business teams to define feature specifications, design mockups, and implement a wide suite of tools built on Findora
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of programming experience
- Backend/full stack experience, including data modeling
- Familiarity with full stack development and deployment best practices and building maintainable and clean code
- Great communication and teamwork skills to plan and meet product milestones
- Blockchain experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with Rust and/or C++ in a production environment
- Experience with/understanding of cryptography and/or financial services