Our mission at Discreet Labs is to make privacy more programmable through adoption of applied cryptography, and decentralized blockchain technology.
Discreet Labs is the developer of Findora, a public blockchain with programmable privacy. The original research team behind Findora also invented Bulletproofs, a type of zero-knowledge proofs that have been widely used across different blockchains such as Monero, Mimblewimble, and Grin. Discreet Labs has implemented Bulletproofs on Findora to support confidential transactions, and private asset issuance. The company is also working on additional zero-knowledge proofs to support confidential smart contracts for more programmable privacy.
Discreet Labs is backed by Polychain and Powerscale Capital, and is partnered with dozens of companies and organizations including Tencent, BSN, MetisDAO, Taxa, Bank of Asia, Travel USA Express, MoneyMoov, IOTPay, YouWorld, Citcon, and Bayes.
We have offices in Palo Alto, CA and Beijing, China, plus we have the platform tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Although this position will be remote, with occasional travel to North America, Europe and Asia, it will require working hours that overlap with Pacific Standard Time (PST). Strong written and spoken language proficiency in English is required, although knowledge of other languages (e.g. Mandarin), would be an advantage in order to liaise with stakeholders across the world.
We are hiring a UI/UX Designer to help design and implement user-friendly interfaces for our products. We're looking for a self-motivated designer who can take broad ideas and package them into valuable products.
- Design memorable user flows for a variety of financial applications
- Collaborate closely with the design and engineering teams to design and enhance the user experience of our products
- Coordinate projects internally and externally with stakeholders and outside partners.
- Partner with other designers to make the team’s work successful
- Stellar time-management skills
- 3+ years of UI/UX experience
- 3+ years of graphic design experience
- Experience with front-end engineering
- Knowledge of end-to-end product design
- Detailed-oriented approach to product design
- Great communication skills and energy
- Excellent English speaking skills; Chinese fluency is a plus
- Blockchain/Web 3 work experience is a plus
- Successful track record of overseeing the user experience of a production-ready products
Our Tech Stack
*Discreet Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer