Demographic Questions for Discord
We’d like to know a little more about you. Answering is completely voluntary, but we'll be forever grateful since the information will help us evaluate and improve our recruitment, diversity and belonging efforts. Whether or not you choose to answer the questions will not affect your job application with us. Any information you submit here will be kept secure, pseudonymized, confidential and completely separate from your personal data and job application. By answering this survey, you consent to our processing of your responses for the purposes listed above. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
- Gender Identity: A person's internal perception of their gender and how they label themselves (may or may not correspond to gender assigned at birth).
- Race/Ethnicity: A person’s racial or ethnic identity.
- Sexual Orientation: A person's sexual identity in relation to the gender to which they are attracted.
- Disability: A person who has a physical or mental impairment which substantially, or occasionally, limits one or more of their major life activities.
- Military Service: A person who has spent time serving in any branch of the military (may be retired or active).
Race and Ethnicity
I consider myself a member of the LGBTQ+ community
Military Veteran Status